When your carpeting undergoes serious damage, it’s time to consider calling in the professionals. Your Beverly Hills, FL home or business benefits from experts when disasters mar your carpets beyond the scope of casual spot cleaning.
Water Damage Mitigation
Unexpected spills may go unnoticed for enough time to soak into your carpet. If left untreated, stretching, spotting and sagging begin, so prompt action by professionals preserves its appearance. Wet carpets can also aggravate health issues such as allergies and asthma.
First mildew and then mold take hold in a wet environment. Professional carpet cleaners use the latest environmentally friendly products to guard against microbiological spores taking hold. Here are reasons to use professional carpet cleaning services:
- Commercial grade products clean without damaging surfaces.
- Inspections pinpoint current problem areas and possible future areas.
- Mold remediation requires more than a do-it-yourself approach with a rental carpet cleaning machine.
- The state of Florida requires a license for mold remediation, so licensed professionals meet all standards for proper treatment.
- A response time between one to four hours stops mold growth in its tracks.
A service checklist includes cleanup after a fire, which introduces smoke residue into your environment. Water used in extinguishing also contributes damage. Professionals clean rooms in sequence as they block off traffic into each area to protect against cross-contamination.
Biohazards such as asbestos and blood call for more than casual cleanup. A crime scene contributes biohazards such as strewn garbage in the case of vandalism. Professional sanitizing via commercial-grade products is the most cost-effective way to go.
Contact our experts at ServiceMaster Professional Services to get help with carpet cleaning. We pride ourselves on thorough vacuuming, pre-treating deep stains, commercial-grade steam extraction, deodorizing, carpet raking and air movers to reduce drying time. Contact us now to get the job done right.
Image provided by iStock