Emergency Water Damage Mitigation Services in Crystal River, Ocala, Spring Hill, Beverly Hills, FL and Surrounding Areas
If you experience flooding caused by a plumbing failure, a hurricane or other extreme weather, call the best water damage company in Citrus, Hernando, and Marion Counties, plus Daytona Beach, Deltona, Port Orange and Palm Coast. At ServiceMaster Professional Services, our technicians are trained to restore your office or home to the pre-event condition as quickly as possible. We’ll handle the entire process from water extraction to cleaning and sanitizing the building. Our goal is to minimize the disruption in your life, so we’ll help take care of the insurance claims, estimates and paperwork.
Common Water Damage Problems
Since water is corrosive, it works relentlessly to create holes and breaches in pipes and hoses. Once water is no longer controlled, it can cause extensive damage. Take a look at some of the common water-related problems we encounter every day:
Outdoor Water Damage
- Water main breaks
- Groundwater flooding
- Extreme rain
Indoor Water Damage
- Toilet bowl and sink cracks
- Breaks in washing machine and dishwasher hoses
- Broken or frozen pipes
- Water heater malfunctions
- Condensate leaks in air conditioners
- Breaks in refrigerator water lines
In any water damage situation, time is of the essence. Metal objects begin to rust quickly when exposed to water. Several hours later, carpets are permanently stained, furniture cracks and plywood delaminates. Mildew follows a few days later, and mold spores begin to grow.
Water Damage Mitigation
Once you call ServiceMaster Professional Services, we’ll send out an expert team to analyze the situation and develop a comprehensive restoration strategy that includes the following:
- Water Extraction: Our techs have the training and advanced equipment to ensure all the water and moisture is removed. Your home will be cleaned, sanitized and deodorized, so you won’t have to worry about your floors or furniture warping in the future.
- Drying: Once the extraction process is finished, our technicians thoroughly dry your floors, walls, ceilings, contents, and carpets. We’ll eliminate any existing mold and apply an anti-microbial to prevent future growth.
- Pack-out/Pack-in Services: We understand the importance of preserving your personal belongings, so we carefully pack everything and arrange for dry storage. Your valuables will be returned completely intact once the restoration is complete.
- Duct Cleaning: Water damage in your ductwork is hidden, so it’s important to inspect the air distribution system and clean it if necessary. Fiberglass duct liner provides an ideal environment for mildew, mold, bacteria and fungi growth. We provide duct inspection and cleaning services, so your heating and cooling system operates safely and efficiently.
Call the Water Damage Restoration Professionals
For complete water damage restoration services, call the pros at Service Master Professional Services. A representative can answer your questions and arrange a convenient appointment. We’ve been serving homeowners and business owners for over 20 years in the following communities and their surrounding areas.
- Crystal River (Office)
- Spring Hill
- Beverly Hills
- Daytona Beach (Office)
- Port Orange
- Palm Coast